Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW). AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies. Our kickoff last week was huge success! So many delicious things to try and I discovered some new blogs, love it!! THANK YOU!!
This is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself and 4 other fabulous allergy-free bloggers. Your weekly submissions will be shared on all 5 blogs! Each week, we will each feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before. Sometimes there is simply too much goodness to pick only one! Please visit each blog to see their favorites!
- Laura@Gluten Free Pantry
- Nancy@Real Food Allergy Free
- Amber@The Tasty Alternative
- Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva
- Michelle@The Willing Cook
I had so much fun visiting everyone’s sites this week. I played around with lots of recipes thanks to inspiration from your submissions. Can’t wait to see what this week holds in store! This event is very bad for my new-recipe addiction!
My picks from last week (I got a little carried away!):
- I made a vanilla variation of the Oreo Truffles@ Gluten Free, Simply Good. So easy and a real crowd pleaser!
- I also made a grain free Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie @ Traditional Foods….a real treat, nice and dense texture.
- I made a version of the Cuban Beef @ Gluten Freely Frugal: my family loved it! We changed it a bit to suit our tastes: no beans or olives, added red pepper and red wine. A great sweet/savory flavor combo.
- I made the Seed-Sational Paelo Breakfast Bars@ Fresh4Five, outstanding! Refer to her comments section to see the changes I made.
- Chipotle Butternut Dip @ Tasty Eats At Home – can’t WAIT to make this!
- Chinese Dumplings@Cook Lisa Cook -I love the idea of using the tapioca wrappers and sauteing them for crunch….brilliant!
- And I am going to start making my own yogurt with guidance from this post: Homemade Coconut Milk Yogurt@Small Footprint Family!
Top three reader favorites (It was a tight race!):
- No-Bake Cookies @ Organized Chaos
- Coconut Flour Profile @ Traditional Foods
- Grain Free & Dairy Free Snack Ideas@ Jo’s Health Corner
What can I link-up on AFW?
*We welcome allergy-free cuisine in any shape or form
*Tips & allergy related articles/information welcome
*Food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities all welcome
Rules & Guidelines
*Please provide a link directly to your post (not your homepage).
*Please provide a link back to our weekly blog hop somewhere in your post.
*Past and current recipes welcome.
*Please provide a description of your recipe, such as DF (dairy free), GF (gluten free), SF (sugar free), V (vegan), etc.
*Recipes do not have to be free of all common allergens, just allergy-free in some way.
*Three weekly submissions max please.
*Grab yourself a badge and help support Allergy-Free Wednesdays and the allergy-free community.
*Entries that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.
*Please leave a comment after you link-up and tell us about your weekly submission(s).