I am long over-due in accepting all these gracious nominations! I am not sure the etiquette, but I love to share the love. In the past few months, I have been handed the Liebster Award 3 times, the Very Inspiring Award once, and The Versatile Blogger once as well. I honored so many readers felt compelled to share these awards with me! It may not be PC, but to my nominations, go ahead and select whichever award you prefer..to me, they all mean I like you and what you are doing, keep it up!
My thanks goes to:
- Allergy Free Vintage Cookery: Lisa and I started on blogs around the the same time. She churns out sorts of goodies, free of just about everything! Check our her amazing Pumpkin Bread Trifle!
- Learning To Eat Allergy Free: Collette was nominated for one of the Top 25 Food Allergy Blogs by Circle of Moms and shares a wealth of information with her readers. Thank you Collette, can’t wait to try your Banana-Coconut Muffins..swoon!!
- Gluten Free Shortcuts: I admire how she has her very own gf flour mixes for sale…and they are full of wholegrains and low on starches. Our tastebuds are crafted from the same mold, and likewise I wish to make half of what is on her site! Chicken Wontonless Salad is calling my name with the nice weather!
- The Veggie Nook: Gabby is a new blogger, and she is already creating magic in the kitchen! She uses healthy ingredients and has creative spins on food. Check our her Lemony-Millet Pancakes, yum!
- Cherished Handmade Treasures: sandy hosts Creative Corner Hop on Mondays. I enjoy looking through all the ideas, so much fun and craftiness in this world! thanks sandy!
Liebster is a German word for “Good Friend,” and I am so humbled that Colette has chosen me. Each recipient is supposed to pass the award on to five of their favorite blogs, and you will see my picks in a second.
First, the rules. To accept this award you must:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the word and love to other bloggers.
5. Have fun.
My 7 blogs (I am combining from all the awards!):
- Fresh 4 Five: Danielle is super talented and so creative in the kitchen. I always look forward to seeing her creations and made many with delicious success!
- Dandelions on the Wall: Christina has beautiful photography and luscious goodies using all the ingredients I love!
- At Home w/ Gina C: Gina has been drawing me with all her AFW submissions, I almost always click on her recipes!
- Spoonful of Sugar Free: I am learning to cook without sugar, so it is nice to have comrades in arms!
- Home Grown Beanes: Here’s another blogger that always draws me with her AFW submissions..yum!!
- Delish Dish by Liz: A new blogger with lots to offer!
- Design, Dining, & Diapers: Taryn has an eye for all things beautiful, you will love what she has to offer.
- Choose 7 blogs you find inspiring to award this to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger that nominated you by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog and list the bloggers you are awarding it to.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
7 facts about me you may never have wanted to know:
- I absolutely LOVE dancing. Salsa and Latin are my favorites, Zumba fills my bucket since late-night clubbing adventures are a thing of the past! I also enjoy hip hop and country dancing…what a difference!
- I grew up outside Seattle, WA.
- Soccer was my favorite sport, still do love to play it!
- I am passionate about the mountains and try to be in them as much as possible: hiking, snowshoeing, camping, I’ll take it all!
- I am a voracious reader of all types of books.
- I love to paint…the walls in my house, and others!
- I am a DIY and get excited about using power tools and large machinery….really.