Allergy Free Wednesday #39

October 17th-19th, 2012

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Until our cool visual key is done, here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Inflammation, Your Worst Enemy @ Real Food Forager

My Picks:

Paleo Bread @ Health Extremist:  Kind of an oxymoron, bread and Paleo in the same sentence, which makes this recipe worth trying in my book!

Mounds Oatmeal @ A Guiltless Kitchen – Oatmeal, coconut and chocolate in one bowl sounds pretty good to me!!  We all know I love chocolate and coconut…ever checked out my Healthy Almond Joy Bars, Coconut-Chocolate Cookies, or Raw  Chocolate Macaroons??

No Bake Pumpkin Mousse Cake @ The Veggie Nook

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
9 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday #39
  1. Cindy (Vegetarian Mamma) says:

I linked up my potato leek soup! Its perfect for a chilly fall day! :)
    Hope your day is a great one.
    Thanks for hosting.
    Cindy

2. Julie Moore says:

Thanks for hosting! I look forward to this link-up weekly! :)

3. Shirley @ gfe says:

Hi Tessa, I’m linking up my new Flourless Nut/Sun Butter Cookies that are egg free/vegan via a secret ingredient. It’s not one of the typical ways to make baked goods egg free, but the resulting cookies are delicious. :-)

Thanks so much for co-hosting AFW! xo,
    Shirley

4. Danielle @ Poor and Gluten Free says:

Thanks so much, as always, for hosting this fantastic link-up. This week I’ve shared a recipe for Spiced Butternut Squash Scones (GF, EF, SF, NF and with a dairy free alternative), as well as an article for those with celiacs and wheat allergies on the safety of sprouted grain bread.

5. LittleOwlCrunchyMomma says:

Thanks so much for hosting!

Linnked up my recipe for RAINBOW SAUERKRAUT. Yumm! Enjoy.

6. Diana says:

Hi,
    Thank you for hosting! I am new at blogging, under a year, but I have been interested in wholesome foods and properly nourishing our bodies for three years now. I included a delicious Lacto-Fermented Sour Pickles recipe, that is GF, SF,and V.
    I also shared a post about my experience at the dentist office a few months ago when I was prescribed antibiotics for prophylactic measures.

7. Gabby @ the veggie nook says:

Thanks so much for featuring my recipe Tessa!

This week I’m sharing my Raw Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I hope you like them!

Gabby

8. Little Sis says:

Thanks so much for hosting – I’ve shared my stuffed winter squash. Unlike so many stuffed squash recipes, mine is gluten and grain free.