Allergy Free Wednesday # 40

October 24th-26th, 2012

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Until our cool visual key is done, here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Paleo Apple Squash Muffins @ Fresh 4 Five

My Picks:

Simple & Delicious Homemade Granola @ The Allergy Free Test Kitchen

Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake @ Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free

No Bread Oatmeal French Toast @ Oatmeal w/ a Fork

Also check out Citrusy Chicken @ The Lady 8 Home, Orange Sultana Cake @ GF & SCD and Veggie, and Homemade Ranch Dressing @ Allergy Free Alaska.

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
11 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday # 40
  1. Lindsey Gremont says:

Thank you for hosting!
    I posted two recipes – one for Butternut Squash Quinoa and one for Pumpkin Spice Grain Free Muffins!

2. Gabby @ the veggie nook says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa!

This week I’m sharing my Maple Miso Tahini Spread and an Avocado, Banana and Miso Nori Wrap that uses the spread. Hope you like them!

3. Peggy says:

Thanks for picking my granola as one of your favs! This week I linked up an unbelievable chocolate cake. Thanks for hosting!

4. Diana says:

Thank you for hosting Tessa.
    This week I included a post about juicing both pros and cons and also my favorite way to eat chicken liver. The recipe is SF:)

5. Megan @ Allergy Free Alaska says:

Hi Tessa!
    This week I’m sharing my recipe for Nirvana Pasta! Who can resist roasted garlic cauliflower and BACON??!!

Thanks for hosting!
    Hugs,
    Megan

6. Danielle @ Poor and Gluten Free says:

Thanks for hosting, Tessa! This week I’ve shared a post on 8 ways to use wrinkly old bell peppers, to make use of the peppers that are on sale for the end of the season.

7. minnie@thelady8home says:

Thank you Tess for featuring my recipe :)

I have entered an Indian dessert this time.Thanks for hosting :)

8. France @ Beyond The Peel says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa!

I’m sharing How To Instantly Improve Your Marriage, A Date Night Shrimp Bisque (DF), and 10 Minute Homemade Hot Sauce.

Have a great day!

9. Cassidy @ Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free says:

Thank you so much for featuring my pumpkin cheesecake!!! This week I’m sharing my grain free cornbread recipe. Thanks for hosting!

10. Lauren @ Oatmeal With A Fork says:

I’m so happy my french toast was one of your picks! Thank you for highlighting it in your post! :-)

11. Gabriela @ Renaissance Woman says:

Ola Tessa! Thank you for “hostessing” us! Today I linked my newest post, “A New England Breakfast”, where I share a scrumptious autumn breakfast and talk about how traveling changes your perspective! Have a fabulous week!