Allergy Free Wednesday #42

November 14-16th, 2012

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Dairy Free Caramel Dip w/ A Photo Tutorial @ The Allergy Free Test Kitchen

My Picks:

Pan Seared Cube Steaks w/ a Mushroom Cream Sauce @ My Big Fat Grain-Free Life – I also have a cube steak recipe on my blog, but this is totally different!  I love that cube streaks are cheap and kid friendly!  That cream sauce is pretty amazing too!

Chicken Pot Pie (Grain-Free/Dairy Free) @ Swiss Paleo – I just love this blog and find lots of delicious dinners to spring from!

Aussie Bites (Vegan/Gluten Free) @ Conscious Eatery: I actually purchased these babies at Costco one time…and then read the ingredients more carefully and had to return them!  So excited to have a recipe to make my own!

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
7 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday #42
  1. Lauren says:

Hi Tessa! Thanks for hosting! I’ve added my Carrot Nog this week. That pot pie looks amazing…I’ll definitely have to check out that recipe. :-) Have a great week!

2. Jennifer @ 20 something allergies and counting...down says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa!

Mustard braised rabbit is a perfect cold weather dish. It’s grain-free and safe for those with almost all food allergies (except mustard of course). I also share how I make my absolute favorite condiment, kombucha brown mustard.

Mustard Braised Rabbit

3. Diana says:

Thank you for hosting! Today I am sharing ten ways to save money while eating on a budget:)

4. Lisa@SwissPaleo says:

Thank you so much for featuring one of my recipes! I’m really enjoying this whole “link party thing” and so glad I stumbled upon it :-)Thank you for hosting.

5. Jen | my BIG FAT grain free life says:

Thanks for hosting AND for featuring my cubed steak! I’ve linked up a sauteed shrimp in a roasted red pepper “cream” sauce – made with cashew milk in place of dairy. Can’t wait to peruse these great recipes!

Jen

6. France @ Beyond The Peel says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa!

I’m sharing some Layered Chocolate Maple Walnut Fudge, and a video on a 10 Minute Scrumptious Holiday Snack.

Have a great day!

7. Angie@ConsciousEatery says:

Thank you for featuring my Allergy-free Aussie Bites, Tessa! What a great link-up! I’ve gathered a few recipes and even found some great ideas for food photography! This week, I’m sharing a recipe for quick allergy-free sandwich bread. Have a great week!