Allergy Free Wednesday #42

November 7-9th, 2012

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Until our cool visual key is done, here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Quick Liver Cleanse @ The Kitchen Rag

My Picks:

Coconut Crack @ This Chick Cooks

Orange Peel Candle @ The Polivka Family

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
14 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday #42
  1. Lauren @ Oatmeal With A Fork says:

Hi Tessa! I’m linking up here this week, so thanks for hosting!! I’ve added my Chocolate Red Velvet Muffin Tops. I hope you have a great week!

2. Peggy says:

Thanks for hosting! I linked up a caramel dip…somehow the picture disappeared though!

3. Jennifer @ 20 something allergies and counting...down says:

Thanks for hosting Sarah!

This week, I wanted to share a fun infographic on some of the things that make us real foodies. You might be a real foodie if…the milk you drink is illegal in 20 states. Come check out the 12 things that may tell you if you’re a real foodie. I hope you get a giggle out of it too!

4. elle says:

Hi, thanks for hosting this. I love it!

I’m posting a recipe for an amazing baked oatmeal that is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and soaked.

5. Courtney @ The Polivka Family says:

Thanks so much for the feature! This week, I shared a how-to for homemade banana chips (and/or banana candy). Thanks for hosting! :)

6. elle says:

I also added a super delish coconut honey mustard salad dressing, that is also GF, DF, SF and V. :)

7. Katie says:

Tessa, Thanks for including my coconut crack in your features. Have a blessed day!
    Katie

8. Sandi says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa!!
    I’ve shared my Raspberry Squares that are GF,DF,SF :)

9. Katherine @ Green Thickies says:

Hi Tessa

This week I have shared a healthy Orange Julius recipe, and a post about how to avoid failure on your special diet:

10. Danielle @ Poor and Gluten Free says:

Thanks so much for hosting :) This week I’ve shared a post on my adventures in trying to concoct gluten and egg free bread with beets (= a supernaturally gorgeous bread with some minor flaws ;) and an article on lettuce allergies.

11. Mindy @ Too Many Jars in My Kitchen! says:

Thanks for hosting! This week I’m sharing my review of the new book “Real Food Fermentation” and I’m giving away 2 copies of it. I’m also sharing my explanation of the GAPS Diet – all in 5 minutes!

12. http://kitchen-rag.blogspot.com/ says:

Thanks for hosting another Allergy Free Wednesday!
    I am so excited that the Quick, Daily Liver Cleanse was an interesting read for so many people. it made my day!
    Today I am linking a post I wrote a while back on the history of the low fat theory:)

13. Gabby @ the veggie nook says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa! I love your picks, especially the coconut crack ;) This week I’m sharing my Sweet and Savoury Roasted Acorn Squash! Have a lovely week!