Allergy Free Wednesday #44

November 28th-30th, 2012

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Grain Free Birthday Cake@ Thank Your Body

My Picks:

Chocolate Walnut Squares@ Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes

Pumpkin Bars@ Cuter than Gluten

Apple Pumpkin Bars w/ Buttery Caramel Frosting @ Eating Freely

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
7 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday #44
  1. Sandi says:

Tessa thanks so much for picking my Chocolate Walnut Bars!
    This week I’m sharing my Thumbprint Cookies.
    Have a great week!

2. Lauren says:

Hi Tessa! I’ve added my BBQ Brussels Sprouts Chips this week. Thanks for hosting, and have a great night!

• Stephanie Wilson says:

Lauren, I am glad you shared the brussel sprout chips! I am planning on making them this week with the brussel sprouts I bought over the weekend. Thanks again for the recipe! :)

3. Stephanie Wilson says:

Thank you for featuring my pumpkin bars Tessa! They were a big hit at Thanksgiving last week! This week I am sharing a drink: Creamy Gingerbread Cookie Cup (yummmmm). Cheers! :)

4. Diana says:

Thanks for hosting. This week I am linking a pizza with gluten free dough:)

5. Peggy says:

This week I am sharing a gluten free and allergy free chocolate chip cookie that is also soft and chewy! Thanks for hosting!

6. Jennifer @ 20 something allergies and counting...down says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa!

We are kicking off the holiday season by filling our home with holiday cheer without the extra calories or need to actually bake anything (perfectly allergy-friendly!). Ahhh how I love shortcuts.

I shared a sweet, spicy, and decadent simmering potpourri recipe that doesn’t fill the air with fake scents that are harmful and toxic to us and our children.

You can also get a sneak peek at our holiday preparations.

The Official Scent of Christmas; A Simmering Potpourri Recipe