Allergy Free Wednesday # 46

December 12th-14th 2012

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Gingerbread Donuts w/ Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting @ Allergy Free Test Kitchen

My Picks:

Grain Free Hamburger Buns @ Food & Yoga for Life

Homemade Glitter Gel @ The Coconut Mama – 2 ingredients, and  I’d be happy to put it on my kids!

Easy Pie Crust @ The Whole New Mom – there is a reason I have no pie recipes on my blog as of yet….and it is not because I hate pies.  No, I LOVE pie, but a perfect crust has as yet alluded me….so this one appeals to me!

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
6 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday # 46
  1. Peggy says:

I’m so excited to hear that my donuts were such a hit! This week I linked up a winter fruit salad that would be great for a holiday dinner! Thanks for hosting!

2. Lauren says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa! I’m adding one of my older posts today…Single Serve Devil’s Food Cake. Have a great night! :-)

3. Megan @ Allergy Free Alaska says:

Hello Tessa!
    This week I’m sharing my new recipe for Guilt-Free Pecan Pie Cookies (grain free & vegan). Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Megan

4. Jen | my BIG FAT grain free life says:

Thanks again for hosting this great event! I’m linking up the World’s Best Fruitcake Ever that’s gluten free and refined sugar free.

Can’t wait to see the wonderful recipes!

Jen

5. Tiffany @ The Coconut Mama says:

Thanks for featuring my glitter gel! My three year old loves it ;).

This week I’m linking up with a recipe for chocolate covered cherry truffles and a tutorial on making Beet Kvass. My mother started drinking Beet Kvass and had some major health improvments. A wart that she had for over 30 years dissapeared after she introduced Beet Kvass into her diet!

Thanks for hosting! :)

~ Tiffany

6. Sandi @ Sandi'sAllergyFreeRecipes says:

Thanks for hosting! This week I’m sharing Spritz Cookies and Butter Tart Squares! Have a great week!