Allergy Free Wednesday #47

December 19th-28th 2012
HO! HO! HO!!
PLEASE NOTICE WE ARE RUNNING THIS PARTY FOR 2 WEEKS IN HONOR OF FAMILY TIME!

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Guilt Free Pecan Pie Cookies@ Allergy Free Alaska ( BE WARNED…The filling in these bad boys is utterly addicting/amazing!)

Guilt-Free Pecan Pie Cookies (grain free/vegan)My Picks:

Wholegrain GF Buns @ Gluten & Dairy Free Recipes: I love the prep here..a soak and a blend!  Anxious to try these1

Wholegrain GF DF Dinner Rolls

No -Sugar Christmas Cookies @ The Spinach Spot

No Sugar Cookies - Paleo

Glazed Sugar Cookies – Paleo @ Cooking Gluten (&Dairy) Free (that GLAZE!!   Must try it!)

Glazed Sugar Cookies - Paleo

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
10 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday #47
  1. Peggy says:

Hi Tessa, Thanks for hosting. I linked up allergy free fudge and a festive holiday drink. Merry Christmas!

2. Lauren says:

Hi Tessa! Thank you for hosting. I’m adding my Hot Chocolate Oatmeal this week. Have a great night and a Merry Christmas! :-)

3. Sandi @ Sandi'sAllergyFreeRecipes says:

Hi Tessa! This week I am sharing 21 Christmas Goodie Ideas.
    I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!

4. Jen | my BIG FAT grain free life says:

Thanks again for hosting this great event! I’m linking up with Cranberry Orange Scones that are grain free, dairy free and refined sugar free.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Jen

5. Cassidy @ Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free says:

Hi Tessa! Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my glazed sugar cookies! I don’t have any new recipes to link up this week (we’ve all been sick!) but I shared my caramel nut cluster recipe AKA turtles :)

Thanks again!!!

6. Lori at 'waldorfmoms.com' says:

I’m so glad that I found your website! We are gluten and dairy free in our house and I look forward to being inspired by your recipes! Thank you and Happy Holidays! Lori

7. Shirley @ gfe says:

Hi Tessa! Thanks for hosting, dear! I’ve linked up Best Ever Salmon Cakes (they really are!) and my review of Gluten-Free Baking for the Holidays by Jeanne Sauvage.

Happy holidays! Glad you girls are taking a much needed break! :-) xo,
    Shirley

8. France @ Beyond The Peel says:

Thanks for hosting Tessa!

I’m sharing 9 Healthy Whole Food Appetizers For The Holidays, and a video on Endives: The Perfect Grain Free Holiday Cracker?

Have a great day!

9. Megan @ Allergy Free Alaska says:

Thank you for featuring my pecan pie cookies! And – LOL!! I can’t stop eating the filling either… it’s so addicting!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Megan

10. Balvinder says:

Tessa, thanks for hosting this every week. I have linked coconut quinoa pilaf with chestnuts.