Allergy Free Wednesday #48

January 2-4th 2012

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Awesome Allergy Free FudgeMy Picks:

Sweet Potato Noodles in a Cheezy Tahini Sauce@ Farmer’s Market Vegan

Swet Potato Npoodles in a Cheesy Tahini SauceSunflower Sesame Seed Crackers 3 Ways @ Fox in the Kitchen

Grain-Free Sunflower Seed & Sesame Crackers

Creamy Acorn Squash @ Healthy Living Awaits: My job is to make this dairy free…and I have a few ideas up m my sleeve!!  I might also modify for casserole/gratin!

Creamy Acorn Aquash

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
7 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday #48
  1. Laureen @FoxKitchen says:

Tessa,
    Thanks for the feature :-)
    This week I’m sharing my Top 12 GF Recipes From Twenty-Twelve
    Happy New Year!!
    Laureen

2. Jen | my BIG FAT grain free life says:

Hey Tessa! Thanks again for hosting this great party. Happy 2013!

I’ve linked up with a savory chicken rub that’s gluten, grain, and refined sugar free.

Jen

3. Julie Moore says:

This week I shared one recipe: Vaselopita (Greek New Year’s Cake) (Soy and Fish-Free, Can Be Milk, Nut, Egg and Wheat-Free).

Happy New Year and thanks for hosting! :)

4. Gabriela @ Renaissance Woman says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Thank you for hosting Tessa. :) Today I shared some trendy and healthy party snacks for the new year.

5. Kayla says:

Thank you for hosting and Happy New Year! I’ve shared a beef tendon recipe- not for everyone but definitely good and different! :)

6. Balvinder says:

Happy New Year Tessa, I am sharing sweet and spicy parsnip soup.

7. Tiffany @ DontWastetheCrumbs says:

Happy New Year!

Today I shared day one of a 22 day series on starting fresh. Those looking to start a real food journey, or continue growing, should stop by and see the mini-challenges in store for the month!