Allergy Free Wednesday # 49

January 8-10th 2013

Hello and welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW).  AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.

Visit previous AFW linky parties for even more delicious ideas!

Your weekly submissions will be shared on ALL 7 blogs!  Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before and pin them on Pinterest.  Please visit each blog to see their features!  Your hostesses:

Please read here for the rules and guidelines of our hop, as well as links to all previous parties!  2 WEEKLY SUBMISSIONS MAX PLEASE.

Here is a key for labeling your recipes:

GF = Gluten Free
DF = Dairy Free
SF = Refined Sugar Free
V = Vegan

Important Legal Information:

By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest.  You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).

Reader Fav:

Too Much Blame on the Grain? @Peeling Back the Onion Layers

Too Much Blame on the Grain?My Pics:

Socca Pizza@ The Suburban Girl Gone Country

Socca Pizza (gluten free)

Sweet & Spicy Parsnip Soup @ Simple Gluten Free Kitchen

Sweet & Spicy Parsnip Soup (paleo)

Tagged with:
Posted in Allergy Free Wednesdays
11 comments on “Allergy Free Wednesday # 49
  1. Lauren says:

Hi Tessa! I can’t seem to find the link-up button…

2. Lauren says:

Thanks for hosting girl! I’m adding my 3-Ingredient Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies this week. :-)

3. Megan @ Allergy Free Alaska says:

This week I’m sharing my recipe for Refined Sugar Free Peanut Butter Spread with Chia Seeds. It tastes a lot like Jif, which is why my girls love it!

Thanks for hosting – hope you and the fam are doing well!
    Hugs,
    Megan

4. Shirley @ gfe says:

I’ve linked up my new dairy-free version of family and friend favorite Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies. :-)

Have a good week, Tessa!
    Shirley

5. Dawn @ peelingbacktheonionlayers.com says:

Thank you for featuring my “Too Much Blame on the Grain?”! I think it is an interesting topic for discussion with the popularity of grain free diets!

6. Hi, this week I have shared my healthy 1 ingredient sweetener that can be added to any recipe and 15 quick and easy green smoothie recipes to kick off your healthy eating at the start of this year:

Many thanks for hosting

7. Kayla says:

Happy New Year! I’m sharing a super yummy Sweet Potato Cookie Blondie recipe! Enjoy :)

8. Wow! What a huge turnout this week! Love your pics! I’m linking up Baked Dijon Dill Chicken with Mushrooms. Have a great week!

9. Balvinder says:

Thanks for featuring my recipe. This week I am sharing two ingredient sweet made with sesame and jaggery.

10. Great recipes! ;)
    I brought my Wild Rice No-meat Loaf which was a hit for the Holidays but it’s also a great hearty meal for anytime ;))

Cheers and I hope you can visit my Potluck Party at Lifeologia ;))
    This week it’s CLEAN EATING ;)

xoxo
    Ella

11. Thanks for hosting! This week I linked up my simple apple blueberry salad! It has simple ingredients and great taste!