I love top ten or whatever lists. I couldn’t help but put together a list of my most visited posts in 2015. It is always fun to see what posts make the cut. As a blogger, there are certain posts that you get SOO excited to post…and when they don’t take off…it always a head scratcher. Almost always, it is desserts that are the most popular…and as a health food blogger, I find that kind of ironic. I am always on the look out for new dinner, snack, and other ideas that do not not contain sugar. Not so much cookies, cakes, and decadence! I will share my 5 most personally loved posts of the last year too….just because!!
Going forward, if there is something you really want to see this year…let me know!!
Without further ado, here are the most visited posts on my blog last year (in order):
- Paleo 5 Minute Muffins – this one has been popular from the day I first posted it. Everyone loves them, and playing with the nutbutters can be fun. I am planning on trying this with raw cashews in place of the cashew butter to see if it works!
- Homemade Sunflower Seed Butter – Extra Creamy – so simple, but such gourmet results!!
- Dense & Fudgey Chocolate Brownies – Paleo, Nut & Egg Free – this one is one of my most commented on recipes,,,readers really love this recipe!
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries – I have made this recipe more times than I can count!
- Paleo Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – I love how simple these cookies are to throw together…and I love using my fresh squash of pumpkin puree!
- Paleo Toffee Caramels
- Best Darn Pot of Beans – This one makes me happy…it is NOT a dessert!! I never loved beans until this recipe. I make a huge batch of these every month to have on hand for regular taco nights!!
- Paleo Banana Bread – Nut & Egg Free – another favorite..we make these all the time!
- Paleo Sweet Potato Muffins – Nut & Egg Free – this is easily one of our most made muffins…the pack really well and stay fresh and moist for days on the counter!
- Homemade Healthy Mounds/Almond Joy – this one always gets rave reviews, and took some creativity on my part to create something from just an ingredient list on the back of a package. I love this recipe!!!
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup – Dairy Free – Pure comfort in a bowl, I get a lot of traffic on this recipe, people tag me on instagram and other social media posts all the time after making this.
- Raw Chocolate Macaroon – Hail Merry Knock-Off – An oldie but goodie, all my Hail Merry knock-off recipes have been successful!
- Creamy Paleo Maple Nut Porridge – The results of this simple, delicious recipe are nothing short of amazing…so sinful…but not!!
- Paleo Pepperoni Pizza Casserole – This recipes is loved even by people who do not like spaghetti squash….including MY family!!
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies – Gluten Free & Vegan – my kids ask for this one all the time!
And MY favs from this year (in reverse chrono order!)….
- Cranberry Upside Down Cake – Gluten Free – This one is a magical cake full of bright colors and tart flavor. Super moist, and yummy!
- Caramelized Roasted Butternut Squash – a simple side I make all the time!!
- Paleo Pesto, Chicken, and Bacon Spaghetti Squash – The flavors in this one are SO satisfying, I adore this dinner!!
- Oatmeal Pancakes w/ Maple Walnut Butter – These are especially popular in our home during hiking and camping season….so satisfying and delicious!
- Paleo Fish Tacos – We make these all the time…and every time, we swoon!!