I warned you didn’t I?! I just can’t get enough of salads right now!!
This has been a favorite for me this week for lunches, a full-meal deal on the lighter side!
The lemon-tahini dressing could be served along side a variety of different salads and vegetables, and I bet it would be a good meat marinade too!
For you less-adventurous kitchen folk out there, tahini is a toasted sesame paste: a good staple to have around!! You can get it in most natural foods sections in a peanut butter-style jar!
Serves about 4-6 (the dressing) which is about 180 calories per serving in the dressing only.
Avocado & Toasted Almond Salad w/ Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons light vinegar rice or white wine
- 1 large clove mince garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- cayenne to taste optional
- I head red leaf lettuce chopped
- Toasted almond slices remember Trader Joe's for best deal!
- I avocado diced
- Whisk all ingredients together thin with more water if needed.
Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
Prepare your salad ingredients.
Toss with dressing, to taste.
This recipe was shared on Wellness Weekend,Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!