This recipe was share on Friday Foodie Fix,
- 2 medium 8-12" zucchinis quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons Daiya Mozerella Style Cheese or parmesan/pecorino romano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or more to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl, toss the zucchini with the olive oil, sesame oil, sesame seeds, cheese, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt.
Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Roast for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.