A quick family friendly paleo and gluten free meal that comes together in a snap! With only one pan to dirty, this meal will clean up easy too! This ground beef stir fry is a flavorful and balanced meal!
Who doesn’t love an easy, super flavorful dinner that comes together quickly?! It’s every mom’s DREAM dinner on those busy sport activity nights: a healthy one pan dinner that gets on the table in under 30 minutes!
This recipe was created by throwing together some of my favorite flavors…but it is infinitely ‘personalizable’ (phew..THAT’S a mouthful!).
Change the veggies, tweak the sauce, or play with what type of ground meat you use!
Regardless…you will have a delicious dinner on the table in under 30 minutes! Busy mom’s friend!
Gluten free NOODLE stir fry? Low Carb hamburger NOODLE stir fry?
My kids love all things noodles…and this stir hamburger stir fry is bomber with some noodles tossed in too! I get my low carb version, and they get to fulfill their noodle fantasies!
You could use some shirtaki “miracle” noodles in this to keep it low carb too….I think they marry perfectly with Asian flavors!
Serving suggestions for ground beef hamburger stir fry?
- delicious by itself for a keto friendly meal, topped with your favorite siriacha!
- atop abed of sticky white rice, or brown rice
- with low carb miracle noodles ( which I love with Asian foods!)
- wrapped up in some rice wrappers
- tossed with some gluten free spaghetti or udon noodles
If you would like a couple more quick paleo dinner ideas, try a couple of these recipes!
- Easy Paleo Thai Chicken Soup
- Paleo Warm Chicken BLT Salad
- Vietnamese Grilled Chicken
- Easy Paleo Hamburger Pie
Ground Beef Stir Fry Recipe:
If you try this quick and easy healthy dinner, let me know in the comments below!
Quick Asian Stir Fry w/ Hamburger - Gluten Free & Paleo
- 1 pound ground beef pork, or other ground meat
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or other high heat oil
- 1 sweet bell pepper thinly sliced
- 3 cup broccoli broken up into tiny bite size pieces (think nickle-quarter size)
- 5 cups shredded cabbage either pre-shredded, or napa and savoy cabbage work really well too
SAUCE (easily doubled for those who like stronger flavors and more sauce, could even be thickened with a teaspoon of starch)
Optional Add In's:
- Fish sauce think salt in Vietnamese cuisine..it's amazing, even if you do not like fish! , fresh bean sprouts, sliced green onions, sesame seeds, Sriracha hot sauce.
Prepare your veggies and whisk together the sauce ingredients. set aside.
Preheat a 12" skillet (I use my favorite cast iron pan for everything!) over medium heat, and brown your meat, breaking it up into small pieces, remove from pan and set aside.
Add the preferred oil to pan and let it get hot.
Throw in the broccoli and sweet pepper, stirring to coat. Stir fry the veggies for a couple of minutes, ensuring they are just starting to cook and not getting wilted.
Add the meat back in, add in the sauce, and stir.
Add in the shredded cabbage, and cook until just wilting.
Taste, and add more sauce if you like.
Serve over a bed of steamed rice or cauliflower rice. Rice noodles would be good too.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!