A quick family friendly Paleo and gluten free meal that comes together in a snap! With only one pan to dirty,this meal will clean up easy too! This Asian hamburger stir fry is a flavorful and balanced meal!
Who doesn’t love an easy, super flavorful dinner that comes together quickly?! It’s every mom’s DREAM dinner on those busy sport activity nights: a healthy one pan dinner that gets on the table in under 30 minutes!
This recipe was created by throwing together some of my favorite flavors…but it is infinitely ‘personalizable’ (phew..THAT’S a mouthful!).
Change the veggies, tweak the sauce, or play with what type of ground meat you use!
Regardless…you will have a delicious dinner on the table in under 30 minutes! Busy mom’s friend!
If you would like a coupe more quick dinner ideas, try a couple of these recipes!
Paleo Asian Hamburger Stir Fry Recipe:
Quick Asian Stir Fry w/ Hamburger - Gluten Free & Paleo
- 1 pound ground beef pork, or other ground meat
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or other high heat oil
- 1 sweet bell pepper thinly sliced
- 3 cup broccoli broken up into tiny bite size pieces (think nickle-quarter size)
- 5 cups shredded cabbage either pre-shredded, or napa and savoy cabbage work really well too
SAUCE (easily doubled for those who like stronger flavors and more sauce, could even be thickened with a teaspoon of starch)
Optional Add In's:
- Fish sauce think salt in Vietnamese cuisine..it's amazing, even if you do not like fish! , fresh bean sprouts, sliced green onions, sesame seeds, Sriracha hot sauce.
Prepare your veggies and whisk together the sauce ingredients. set aside.
Preheat a 12" skillet (I use my favorite cast iron pan for everything!) over medium heat, and brown your meat, breaking it up into small pieces, remove from pan and set aside.
Add the preferred oil to pan and let it get hot.
Throw in the broccoli and sweet pepper, stirring to coat. Stir fry the veggies for a couple of minutes, ensuring they are just starting to cook and not getting wilted.
Add the meat back in, add in the sauce, and stir.
Add in the shredded cabbage, and cook until just wilting.
Taste, and add more sauce if you like.
Serve over a bed of steamed rice or cauliflower rice. Rice noodles would be good too.