Here we have a grain free, sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free….well pretty much free of everything except eggs and nuts (sunflower seeds and chia eggs take care of THAT too!). Meet a paleo muffin that comes together in 5 minutes…..all in your blender!
I have made different variations of these paleo muffins multiple times, and I always have them in the oven in under 5 minutes.
I was immediately drawn to this recipe for its simplicity and it’s healthy ingredients, and I think you will be too!
Of course it earned even more points because I knew I could use my Blendtec, which I’ve been using obsessively since acquiring it! LOVE that machine!
These are the cutest little darn things…give em go, a great kid snack! Not too sweet, so increase the stevia if you feel it’s necessary, but everyone of the kids I taste-tested these on loved them as is!
If you decide to add chocolate chips, I recommend Enjoy Life’s new amazing dark chocolate chip, they are in the red bag!
Quick Banana Paleo Muffins Ingredient Notes:
- Stevia: I have linked to the stevia I use. I know many people who are afraid of stevia, but I have tried a lot of brands, and this is by FAR my favorite with no weird stevia aftertaste, and no fillers.
- I make my own sunflower seed butter, the flavor is superior and it is easier than you think.
- My favorite nut butter in these muffins is cashew butter. I make my own version in the same method as described in my sunflower seed butter post, using raw cashews. But you can use regular raw cashews too, see recipe card for how to!
- My favorite brand of sugar free chocolate chips is Lily’s! If some sugar is not an issue, than Enjoy Life Dark Morsels are awesome too!
Want some more gluten free family friendly recipes to try?
- Paleo Pumpkin Bread
- Wholesome Pumpkin Muffins – Gluten Free & Vegan
- Banana Bread Muffins (paleo and vegan)
- Paleo Chocolate Butternut Muffins
Paleo 5 Minute Muffin Recipe:
If you make these, I want to know!! Leave a comment below or tag me (#tessadomesticdiva) on social media!
5 Minute Muffins - Grain Free | No Added Sugars
- 1 cup any nut butter I have used cashew, peanut, almond, and sunflower seed. My favorite is cashew.
- 2-3 VERY ripe banana w/ tons of black spots I have also used some prunes to help sweeten in place of the some of the banana
- 2 eggs I have also tried a chia/flax egg, and while very delicious, the texture is more moist and they do not rise as high
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 drops liquid stevia optional, (or a a tablespoon or two of honey to taste (optional) This amount here greatly depends on personal taste and the sweetness of your bananas.)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Optional Add In's:
- Chopped toasted nuts,, chocolate chips (sugar free or other, brands I like above!)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
Blend until well mixed: batter will be sticky.
Pour batter into a greased mini muffin tins.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 minutes or so, slightly longer with chia eggs. I am sure you could use regular muffins too, but you will have to increase the cooking time to 12-15 minutes.
Using Whole Nuts Instead of butter?
If you have high speed blender like a Blendtec, you can use 2 CUPS raw cashews instead.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!