Gluten Free Vegan Granola Bars Recipe:
If you try these yummy, allergy friendly granola bars, be sure to leave a comment and review below!
Gluten Free-Vegan Soft & Chewy Granola Bars
- 2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour or brown rice
- 1/3 cup palm sugar much lower glycemic index than cane sugar, about $4-5/pound or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes or more oats if you don't have them, but totally worth it!
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dried fruit of choice I used raisins
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chia seeds or other seed of choice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 pan, set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients through the chia seeds.
Make your chia or flax egg. Pour in the 'egg,' oil, syrup, and vanilla and mix thoroughly with your hands so that all ingredients are moistened and mixed and the chia egg is dispersed. This is easier in a mixer.
Press into the prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes until just golden around the edges. Resist the urge to dig in right away, the set up as they cool!
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!