A simple, healthy popsicle to celebrate strawberries in all their glory!! This paleo strawberry popsicle has a classic flavor profile with an allergy friendly twist, and a surprise ingredient! They take minutes to prepare for your popsicle molds!
Probably one of the easiest treats you will ever whip up…and with stunning results!
We simply adore these strawberry cream popsicles…when dessert is THIS easy, there are no excuses! All of my kids love this recipe! Totally allergy friendly, and optional nutritional boosts for those who want them!
My favorite popsicle molds:
We have a lot of fun with all of our various molds…never underestimate the ability of a fun shape to get a reluctant kid excited about food! In these pictures I used Zoku Round Pop Molds. We also love our Silicone Push Pops, and the Rocket Mold is my son’s favorite! Every mom should have at least one set of good popsicle molds on hand!
As an added bonus, you can freeze leftover smoothies in them for a healthy after school snack!
Strawberry popsicle ingredient notes:
- The balsamic vinegar may sound weird…but it really makes this popsicle pop! A really amazing flavor combo if you can tolerate vinegar.
- If you decide to use coconut milk, my absolute FAVORITE brand is this one. The flavor is top notch, and it has zero additional ingredients like gums!! And should you tolerate dairy: cream, half and half, kefir, and buttermilk would all be options to play with!
- If additional sweetness is preferred, I prefer this brand of stevia, or this one. If you are not into stevia, any liquid sweetener will do. I would not use a granular sweetener unless you have a high powered blender like a Blendtec (the one I own and use DAILY!), other wise you might get some granules.
Do you love strawberries and want some additional recipes to try?
- Strawberry Macaroons – Paleo | Raw | Vegan
- Paleo AIP Strawberry Rhubarb Hand Pies
- Almond Strawberry Coffee Cake- Paleo
- Strawberry Lemon Iced Tea @ Wonky Wonderful
- Strawberry Balsamic Chia Jam @ Bites of Wellness
Paleo Strawberry Popsicle Recipe:
If you try this homemade strawberry popsicle, be sure to come back and leave a comment!
Paleo Strawberry Popsicles
- 10 ounces strawberries I have used a bag of frozen and fresh, stems removed
- 1/2 Haas avocado
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk or any full fat milk of your choice, kefir or buttermilk are great too
- Stevia to taste, this will depend on your strawberries. Any liquid sweetener will work (honey, coconut nectar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar optional
OPTIONAL NUTRITIONAL BOOSTS:
- Collagen hemp hearts, or chia seeds
Puree all ingredients in a blender and pour into popsicle molds.
Freeze until solid.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!