The dairy free strawberry popsicles are a bursting with berries and are made with coconut milk or your favorite non dairy milk.
A simple, healthy popsicle to celebrate strawberries in all their glory!!
This dairy free strawberry popsicle has a classic flavor profile with an allergy friendly twist, and a surprise ingredient!
They take minutes to prepare for your popsicle molds!
Probably one of the easiest treats you will ever whip up…and with stunning results!
We simply adore these healthy strawberry popsicles…when dessert is THIS easy, there are no excuses! All of my kids love this recipe! Totally allergy friendly, and optional nutritional boosts for those who want them!
My favorite popsicle molds:
We have a lot of fun with all of our various molds…never underestimate the ability of a fun shape to get a reluctant kid excited about food!
- In these pictures I used Zoku Round Pop Molds.
- We also love our Silicone Push Pops
- The Rocket Mold is my son’s favorite!
Every mom should have at least one set of good popsicle molds on hand!
As an added bonus, you can freeze leftover smoothies ( like my favorite chocolate raspberry smoothie) in them for a healthy after school snack!
Dairy free strawberry popsicle ingredient notes:
- The balsamic vinegar may sound weird…but it really makes this popsicle pop! A really amazing flavor combo if you can tolerate vinegar.
- If you decide to use coconut milk, my absolute FAVORITE brand is this one. The flavor is top notch, and it has zero additional ingredients like gums!! And should you tolerate dairy: cream, half and half, kefir, and buttermilk would all be options to play with!
- If additional sweetness is preferred, I prefer this brand of stevia, or this one. If you are not into stevia, any liquid sweetener will do. I would not use a granular sweetener unless you have a high powered blender like a Blendtec (the one I own and use DAILY!), other wise you might get some granules.
Do you love strawberries and want some additional recipes to try?
- Strawberry Macaroons – Paleo | Raw | Vegan
- Paleo AIP Strawberry Rhubarb Hand Pies
- Almond Strawberry Coffee Cake- Paleo
- Strawberry Lemon Iced Tea @ Wonky Wonderful
- Strawberry Balsamic Chia Jam @ Bites of Wellness
Dairy Free Strawberry Popsicle Recipe:
If you try this homemade strawberry popsicle, be sure to come back and leave a comment!
Dairy Free Strawberry Popsicles
Bursting with bright strawberry flavor, these easy to make homemade popsicles are nutritious and SO delicious!
- 10 ounces strawberries I have used a bag of frozen and fresh, stems removed
- 1/2 large Haas avocado
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk or any full fat milk of your choice, kefir or buttermilk are great too
- Stevia to taste, this will depend on your strawberries. Any liquid sweetener will work (honey, coconut nectar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar optional
OPTIONAL NUTRITIONAL BOOSTS:
- Collagen hemp hearts, or chia seeds
Puree all ingredients in a blender and pour into popsicle molds.
Freeze until solid.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!
STACEY CRAWFORD says
Perfect for the warm weather! I love strawberries with balsamic but never tried it in a cream popsicle. Genius!
wow. This is amazing and delicious. I wanna make this..
Tessa!! This is so wonderful!! The fact that it has good fat, great vitamins, balsamic vinegar…hey, if you’re going to do it, do it right! 🙂
Thanks for sharing on the Homestead Blog Hop. I hope we see you again today. Pinned and shared!
April J Harris says
Love these yummy popsicles, Tessa – especially with the addition of the avocado. Thank you for sharing with the Hearth and Soul hop. Pinning and sharing 🙂
Boy these look so refreshing, healthy and tasty. Would be great for kids and adults alike. Thanks for sharing on Real Food Fridays. Pinned & twitted.
Cristina @ I Say Nomato says
These are so cute! I love strawberries and balsamic vinegar – such a delicious combo. Love how you’ve used it here!
Elle @ Only Taste Matters says
Love it! Now would you recommend the vinegar with other fruits as well or is that just unique to the strawberries? Pinned!
Hi Elle! Not to say it wouldn’t work with other fruits…but I have only ever seen it used with strawberries!