A full meal chocolate raspberry smoothie to satisfy all morning long! With collagen and avocado, this paleo smoothie is a healthy morning meal!
Another full meal deal smoothie.
This chocolate raspberry smoothie will keep you full and satisfied with it’s healthy fats, fiber, and protein.
Thick and creamy thanks to the addition of avocado, and the chocolate flavor disguises the baby greens! Chocolate raspberry smoothie goodness, slurp!
This post is part of May 2013 Go Ahead Honey It’s Gluten Free over at Shirley’s GFE! Come visit to see all the recipes under the theme” “When You’re Grain Free and Feeling Like a Nut, But Don’t Eat Tree Nuts or Peanuts”
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie Recipe:
If you try this nourishing smoothie, please come back and leave a comment!
Chocolate Raspberry Creme Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cup non dairy milk I use Trader Joes Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 1 banana peeled
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 handful baby greens like spinach
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop collagen optional, for additional protein only. If you are vegan, increase the chia seeds, add a handful raw cashews, or a scoop of your favorite protein powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia drops or honey to taste. I use about 10-12 drops stevia
- Optional: 2 tablespoons coconut butter
Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!