A full meal chocolate raspberry smoothie to satisfy you all morning long! With collagen and avocado, this paleo smoothie is a healthy morning meal!
Another full meal deal smoothie.
This chocolate raspberry smoothie will keep you full and satisfied with it’s healthy fats, fiber, and protein.
Thick and creamy thanks to the addition of avocado, and the chocolate flavor disguises the baby greens! Chocolate raspberry smoothie goodness, slurp!
This post is part of May 2013 Go Ahead Honey It’s Gluten Free over at Shirley’s GFE! Come visit to see all the recipes under the theme” “When You’re Grain Free and Feeling Like a Nut, But Don’t Eat Tree Nuts or Peanuts”
Additional healthy smoothie recipes to check out
- My green mango smoothie is another balance meal with healthy fats, veggies, and protein!
- This healthy berry smoothie is thick and creamy!
- Easily made keto, my lemon smoothie is one of my favs!
- A healthy Wendy’s copycat frosty, yes please!
Nutritious smoothie additions to consider:
A smoothie can be made into a balanced and healthy meal by balancing the healthy fats, protein, sugars, and fiber. A full glass of only fruit is bound to lead to a major energy crash.
Here are some healthy ingredients you could add into ANY smoothie for a balancing boost!
- Add some tasteless collagen for protein and gut healing goodness! It’s great for hair/nails/and skin too!
- Acacia fiber can be a great way to add fiber to feel full longer and improve digestion. AND it does not thicken smoothies like other fibers!
- I like to throw in our Vitamin D emulsion! A huge majority of people are low in Vitamin D…and it plays a significant roll in healthy immune function (among other things).
- MCT oil is a great way to add healthy fats for energy and brain function!
Additional healthy raspberry recipes:
Raspberries are sweet and tart in the same bite and are one my family’s favorite berries! Here are some more ways to use them!
- I like to serve my kids their favorite pancakes with this low sugar raspberry syrup!
- My no bake dairy free raspberry cheesecake bars are to die for!
- This keto raspberry smoothie is yum!
- With a buttery crust and a berry filling, these raspberry crumble bars are right up my alley!
If you try this nourishing smoothie, please come back and leave a comment!
Chocolate Raspberry Creme Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cup non dairy milk I use Trader Joes Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 1 banana peeled
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 handful baby greens like spinach
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop collagen optional, for additional protein only. If you are vegan, increase the chia seeds, add a handful raw cashews, or a scoop of your favorite protein powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia drops or honey to taste. I use about 10-12 drops stevia
- Optional: 2 tablespoons coconut butter
Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!