A perfect healthy treat to whip up that require no oven and is full of nourishing ingredients! This no bake dairy free raspberry cheesecake is bursting with fresh berry flavor and is a cinch to make!
It wasn’t until I HAD to cut out dairy that I discovered the miracle of cashew based cheesecakes. Prior to ever tasting one, I would have thought you were OFF YOUR ROCKER to even suggest a cheesecake made of nuts could be even remotely tasty.
But I could not have been more wrong!
My family can tolerate dairy now…and yet I STILL choose to make these dreamy cashew based treats…they are THAT good! Cashews are da bomb, seriously!
My whole family is crazy for berries and chocolate together, so I wanted to create an oven free cheesecake that married this classic combo. I started with our over the top amazing LARA bar recipe for the crust, then turned to my hail merry tart recipe to go to work and experiment!
It’s always a feat to create a paleo AND vegan recipe…but this raspberry cheesecake does it beautifully. Full of nourishing ingredients, and SO easy to whip together. My favorite food processor is my Cuisenart 14 Cup. I have used it to DEATH, it’s SO handy for so many real food recipes, I would not be without one!
You NEED to make this, STAT! No one will ever know it is ‘healthy,’ and you will be dessert hero. Time for a cape me thinks. I’ll be borrowing my son’s Batman cape.
Want a Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cheesecake?
- In these pictures, I opted to go for a layered look and first spread half of the berry cheesecake filling on the crust, then added some melted chocolate to the remaining filling to make a chocolate layer.
- Alternately, you can melt about 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips with a couple tablespoons any milk and drop dollops of melted chocolate over the top of the filling. Using a knife, swirl the chocolate a few times, careful not to mix the chocolate in.
- You can even spread a layer melted chocolate on top of the crust BEFORE the raspberry layer is placed on top….lots of options! And yes, I’ve tried them all!
Want to Make a Strawberry or Blackberry Cheesecake?
I have made this with strawberries too…have fun! Any berry will do.
Can I Make This No Bake Cheesecake Keto or Low Carb?
Most definitely! The cheesecake filling is good to go if you are using a low carb sweetener. The crust is a tad different, as no dates can be used To make a low carb no bake chocolate crust, replace the dates with enough coconut oil just to bind. When the nuts can clump and be easily pressed together, it is good to go!
Additional Healthy No Bake Treats To Cool You Off!
- Raw Chocolate Macaroons
- Strawberry Macaroons
- Chocolate Tarts
- Low Carb No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake @ Wholesome Yum
- No Bake Energy Balls @ Irena Macri
- No Bake Berry Cheeescake @ Recipes to Nourish
Dairy Free No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe:
Raspberry Cheesecake - Dairy Free & Paleo
In the bowl of a food processor, place the pecans and cocoa powder. Whir to powder.
Add in the sea salt and pitted dates. Process until the mixture clumps together and is easily pressed together. Press into a loaf pan lined with waxed paper or parchment for easy lifting!! Set Aside.
Dairy Free Cheesecake Filling
In the bowl of the same processor, place all the cheesecake ingredients and whir until smooth and creamy, scraping sides down if necessary. taste and decide if you want to add the balsamic vinegar for the extra tang...it's really a fun taste-sensation!
Pour on top of the awaiting crust. Place in the freezer to firm up.
After about an hour, you can lift the whole bit up and out to slice into desired shape. I store mine in the freezer, but the fridge works too!