We love smoothies in in our house. What better way to get lots of servings of fruits and veggies in one, and very tasty fell-swoop?!
Turn Your Smoothies Into An Easy, Healthy Popsicle!
My kids often think our healthy and easy smoothies are an ice cream shake When we have leftovers, I fill a few popsicle molds to have on hand for warm weather days!! These fudgesicles are one of our all time favorites!
They beg me for ‘popsicles’ now! Mom win! You could always try my no bake chocolate raspberry cheesecake bars too. it’s loaded with healthy ingredients and is a snap to make as well!
Now if only I could figure out a way to have these ready to go when school pulls out the food-dye, sugar laden popsicles that send my child’s ADD rocketing through the roof…..sigh! (I think maybe a ‘Grr” would be a better descriptor!)
Want Some More Healthy & Easy Smoothie Recipes to Try?
- Paleo Blueberry Smoothie @ Texeranin Baking
- Keto Chocolate Shake
- Paleo | Keto Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie
- Paleo Cherry Chocolate Smoothie @ The Primal Desire
Healthy Paleo Raspberry Smoothie w/ Avocado Recipe:
Creamy Paleo Raspberry Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 small Haas avocado
- 6 ounces raspberries we like to do half raspberry and half strawberry
- 10 drops liquid stevia OR 2 soaked dates OR 4 tablespoons date paste (softened dates pureed w/ water) OR honey, OR favorite low-carb sweetener
- 3 ounces frozen cauliflower or a handful of dark greens
Add ingredients into blender in order and blend well until smooth.
Taste and decide if you'd like to add more sweetener of choice.
nutrition information includes a scoop of collagen and almond milk
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!