We love smoothies in in our house. What better way to get lots of servings of fruits and veggies in one, and very tasty fell-swoop?!
Turn Your Smoothies Into An Easy, Healthy Popsicle!
My kids often think our healthy and easy smoothies are an ice cream shake When we have leftovers, I fill a few Popsicle molds to have on hand for warm weather days!! These fudgesicles are one of our time favorites!
They beg me for ‘popsicles’ now! Mom win!
Now if only I could figure out a way to have these ready to go when school pulls out the food-dye, sugar laden popsicles that send my child’s ADD rocketing through the roof…..sigh! (I think maybe a ‘Grr” would be a better descriptor!)
Want Some More Healthy & Easy Smoothie Recipes to Try?
- Paleo Blueberry Smoothie @ Texeranin Baking
- Keto Chocolate Shake
- Paleo | Keto Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie
- Paleo Cherry Chocolate Smoothie @ The Primal Desire
Healthy Paleo Raspberry Smoothie w/ Avocado Recipe:
Creamy Paleo Raspberry Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 small Haas avocado
- 6 ounces raspberries we like to do half raspberry and half strawberry
- 10 drops liquid stevia OR 2 soaked dates OR 4 tablespoons date paste (softened dates pureed w/ water) OR honey, OR favorite low-carb sweetener
- 3 ounces frozen cauliflower or a handful of dark greens
Add ingredients into blender in order and blend well until smooth.
Taste and decide if you'd like to add more sweetener of choice.
nutrition information includes a scoop of collagen and almond milk
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!