Get your own popsicle molds?
Pudding or popsicles?
Using ripe avocado note:
Can I use different sweetener in this healthy fudgesicle recipe?
- I have also made this with soaked Medjool dates, and less honey (about 8 dates with 4T honey).
- If I want it sweeter for a different crowd, I often just add drops of stevia liquid!
Additional frozen paleo treats?
Check out and follow my Frozen Treats board on Pinterest…hundreds of healthy frozen treats to help you cool off!
- Strawberries and Cream Popsicles
- Paleo Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Orange Creamsicle Popsicles @ Allergy Free Alaska
- Probiotic Cherry Lime Popsicles @ Gourmande in the Kitchen
Dairy Free Fudgesicle Recipe:
If you try this recipe, be sure and come back and leave a comment!
Healthy Fudgesicles or Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk I have used regular and light with no discernible difference
- 4-6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder I love Dagoba if you like dark chocolate, use 6 tablespoons
- 2 fresh ripe avocados, smallish
- 1/4 cup honey or more to taste (coconut nectar or maple syrup would also work)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt this heightens the chocolate flavor
Puree the whole mixture in your blender until creamy and smooth. Feel free to add more cocoa or sweetener to suit your tastes.
Fill your molds, freeze, or store in the fridge for a yummy pudding!!
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!