Popsicle molds for the dairy free fudgesicles?
Avocado pudding or healthy fudge popsicles?
Using ripe avocado for these dairy free fudgesicles note:
Can I use different sweetener in this healthy fudgesicles recipe?
- I have also made this with soaked Medjool dates, and less honey (about 8 dates with 4T honey).
- If I want it sweeter for a different crowd, I often just add drops of stevia liquid!
- For a sugar free version, try some allulose! Because keto fudgsicles are just as delicious!
- Maple or date syrup can be used for a vegan version.
Additional frozen paleo treats?
Check out and follow my Frozen Treats board on Pinterest…hundreds of healthy frozen treats to help you cool off! WHATEVER your mood!
- Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream is a treat ANYtime of the year!
- Orange Creamsicle Popsicles use citrus for bright and refreshing flavors!
- Probiotic Cherry Lime Popsicles add some gut health into the mix!
- I compiled 22 paleo popsicles recipes for an irresistible and unique mix of options!
- Alternately, I rounded up 21 paleo ice creams from around the web to appeal to every tatsebud!
Dairy Free Fudgesicles Recipe:
If you try this recipe, be sure and come back and leave a comment!
Healthy Fudgesicles or Chocolate Pudding
A sneaky treat, no one will ever guess the secret ingredient in these ultra creamy, healthy pops!
- 1 cup coconut milk I have used regular and light with no discernible difference. Half and half, or creamy nut milk also options.
- 4-6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder I love Dagoba if you like dark chocolate, use 6 tablespoons
- 2 small avocados ripe. About 350-400g whole avocados.
- 1/2 cup honey to taste. Taste and decide! 1/4 cup for an extra dark flavor, more for sweeter! Date syrup, coconut nectar, or maple syrup would also work for a vegan option. And liquid allulose for a sugar free version.
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt this heightens the chocolate flavor. Optional
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract optional. Mint extract also a nice touch for my chocolate mint fans!
Halve each avocado. Using a sturdy knife, firmly hack the center of the pit with the knife to lodge it in the nut, then twist to remove. Scoop out the green flesh and place in the blender or processor bowl.
Add in all remaining ingredients and puree the whole mixture in your blender or food processor until creamy and smooth. Feel free to add more cocoa or sweetener to suit your tastes.
Fill your molds, freeze, or store in the fridge for a yummy pudding!!
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!