This dairy free keto pumpkin cheesecake is ultra creamy and loaded with fall flavors! With minimal effort, you can make these adorable no bake tarts to impress any Thanksgiving guests…and they’ll NEVER miss the dairy!!
Come the holiday times, those wishing to stick to a particular diet plan need some advance planning. These adorable mini low carb pumpkin cheesecakes fit the bill for SO many! Paleo, vegan, keto, low carb……these decadent pumpkin cheesecakes are just the ticket….and everyone will be surprised to learn they are completely dairy free!
When I decided to create this recipe, I turned to my trusty tried and true (an well loved) no bake lemon tart recipe. After all, I KNEW this formula worked…I had created two different flavor profiles with the same idea.
The trickier part was keeping the crust low carb…..but I nailed it! These were a HUGE hit when I served them to my Bunco group as an experiment. Even better, I had in the fridge and chilling up in under 30 minutes….it was SO quick and easy!
Special Tools To Create These Pumpkin Cheesecakes
FILLING: To get the silky smooth texture in the cheesecake filling, I used my high powered blender. Because of its powerful action, I did not need to pre soak the raw cashews. IF you are using a less powerful blender or a food processor, you MUST soak the raw cashews in hot water for 2-3 hours first!
CRUST: A food processor is used to create the crust…and I am not aware of any other tool that would do the trick.
To make pressing the crust into the mini tart pan a complete snap, I love using one of these affordable tart tampers! Takes me just a few minutes to press in all my crusts! Alternately, you can line a mini muffin pan with baking cups!
How To Serve This Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
There are many ways to enjoy these pumpkin cheesecakes!
- topped with a candied pecan (purchased or homemade). These keto candied pecans look great!
- topped with a dollop of your favorite whipped cream! Easily keto or vegan…this classic creamy topping always marries well with pumpkin!
- drizzle of melted chocolate! Simply melt a 1/2 cup of preferred chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon coconut oil, grab a spoon, and drizzle atop the cheesecakes!
- Caramel and pumpkin are always amazing together. This paleo caramel, and this paleo vegan caramel look like great options!
How To Store These Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
Because of the added moisture from the pumpkin, these little gems are best stored in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
If you would like to make them in advance, the put them in an airtight container in the freezer! Either thaw at room temp or in the fridge.
Additional Pumpkin Treat Ideas
- Paleo vegan pumpkin snickerdoodles – made with almond flour and your choice of granulated sweetener, these are simple to make and a real crowd pleaser!
- A paleo and vegan pumpkin ice cream could make for the ULTIMATE pumpkin pie ala mode!
- Pumpkin pie without eggs? This recipe promises a real winner!
- These chewy paleo and vegan pumpkin cookies are well loved in my family and use an extra nutritional secret ingredient!
Dairy Free Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe:
Dairy Free Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked a minimum of one hour, up to 4 in fresh water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil warmed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Lankanto maple syrup or any maple syrup, may use part stevia or erythritol
- 1/4 cup hot water only if necessary to get the mixture blending
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice makes it taste like cheesecake!
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
For the crust, process pecans in the food processor until you have a meal/flour consistency.
Add in remaining crust ingredients and pulse until well blended. You should be able to press the mixture together into a crust, process a bit longer to release some more of the oils if doesn't press together easily.
Press into greased individual tartlet pans, muffin tins, or make them into a bar using an 8 x 8 pan.
For the filling, process all ingredients until silky smooth (multiple minutes). Only add the hot water if the mixture is being stubborn to blend.
Taste and add more sweetener if you prefer, or cinnamon/pumpkin pie spice! The amount enjoyed is SO individual!
Pour pumpkin cheesecake mixture into the awaiting crusts, and refrigerate until set and ready to eat!!
Any leftover or extra filling can be poured into any mold or bowl, refrigerated, then enjoyed like a mousse or pudding!!!
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!