This paleo honey mustard dressing is made from a few pantry staple ingredients and yields gourmet results! No processed oils and junk here, just simple, wholesome foods for this classic salad dressing flavor!
I have been making my own dressings for some time.
The quality of ingredients can’t be beat as I choose the oils and use no weird seasoning enhancers or stabilizers.
But most importantly, the flavors are SO much better!! And the price can’t be beat either!!
In just a couple of minutes, you can have a delicious dressing that you’ll be eager to use and eat!!
This particular dressing was a surprise for me. I never really liked honey mustard dressing growing up, but one taste of this homemade version and it quickly has become one of my favorites. Part of the success is using my homemade mayo….there is simply NO comparison to any store bought! And since it take just a couple of minutes to make, it’s easy to make it for yourself too!
Kid friendly…you might even have your kids willingly eating a salad when you make this dressing!!
Paleo honey mustard dressing serving suggestion:
While you can use this recipe in any way YOU see fit, here is one my favorite salads using it!
- mixed greens topped with hard boiled eggs, cubed Dubliner cheese (or other sharp cheese), and mini bell peppers…yum!
- as a dip for your favorite gluten free or keto chicken nuggets!
- as a dip…ANYWHERE! Jicama sticks would be awesome!
Additional homemade salad dressing options:
Really, since almost every single dressing I know takes under 5 minutes, AND they taste far superior, AND no nasty processed ingredients: what’s stopping you from making your own?! You got this…and here are some more dressing to try!
Salads will never be boring again!
- This chipotle vinaigrette has some lovely kick and adds a Mexican flare to any salad.
- During the holidays, this bright red cranberry vinaigrette uses fresh cranberries and tastes amazing!
- This lemon tahini dressing is creamy and flavorful!
- This vegan ranch dip looks super easy!
If you try this simple, real food dressing, be sure to come back and leave a comment and review!
Paleo Honey Mustard Dressing & A Favorite Salad
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!