This keto bread with almond flour is buttery and delicious! With a lovely crumb, this quick bread is a snap to make for all your low carb uses!
Bread without grains and carbs? Seems unlikely, but this bread really satisfies any carb or bread craving you may be having (you could also try my popular nut free keto bread for some variety)! At only 2 grams net carb per slice, it fits nicely into a low carb eating plan!
Finding a keto bread that tastes good and that you actually want to eat is the holy grail of aspirations when you are keto.
Fathead breads and bagels are frankly amazing (pumpkin fathead bagels?!!)…but eating THAT much cheese all the time wasn’t in my game plan.
However, even if you CAN eat gluten, carbs, and grains, this simple quick bread is delicious in its own right and worthy of a slather of butter!
This keto bread toasts beautifully, and the almond flour is subtly sweet all by itself.
Whatever you decide to do with it, make up a loaf today!!
Serving suggestions for this low carb bread:
- I love to make a breakfast sandwich with ham, gruyére, and a molten egg!
- amazing with a slather of any nut or seed butter (like my homemade sunflower seed butter)!
- toasted and spread with butter
- make some parmesan toast for your next Italian meal
- grilled cheese sandwich!!!
- French toast is always an option!
Does this keto almond flour bread taste eggy?
While this is certainly a subjective answer…in my opinion…not at all!
It actually reminds me of a brioche bread!
I’ll ask you you to report back and give me your own opinion in the comments below!
Consider this loaf a basic foundation. If you are ever needing some variety in your life, here are a couple of flavor ideas you could try!
- In the mood for some jalapeño cheese bread? Throw in a cup of sharp cheddar cheese and some diced pickled jalapeños! A teaspoon of garlic powder wouldn’t hurt either!
- How about a keto streusel ribbon put in a couple layers?
- add some erythritol if you like a sweeter bread similar to white breads. 3-4 tablespoons.
- add 1/2 cup erythritol and some fresh berries! (Lemon zest and blueberries!)
- Italian style with a 1/2 cup parmesan, 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
Additional keto recipes:
- I love to start my morning with a bowl of the cozy low carb hot cereal!
- Two members of my family choose this paleo meatloaf as one of their favorite meals!
- This keto sweet and sour chicken is bound to make the kiddos happy!
- Looking for a snack masquerading as a cookie dough? My collagen cookie dough bites are maybe a little TOO tasty!
Keto Almond Flour Bread Recipe:
If you try this quick and easy low carb bread, be sure to come back and leave a comment below!
Keto Almond Bread
Tender and buttery, this quick loaf makes great breakfast sandwiches!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
In the bowl of a mixer, beat the eggs until pale yellow.
Mix in the rest of the wet ingredients and mix.
Put the dry ingredients in on top in the order they are listed. Beat 10-20 seconds to blend. Batter should be thick.
Place batter in greased loaf pan and use the back of a wet spoon or spatula to shape into a loaf (higher in middle, lower around the edges).
Bake for about 40 minutes until just set..
Remove and let cool a few minutes before removing from the pan to fully cool. Ready to eat!