Paleo Creamy Root Vegetable Soup @WholeNewMom

Creamy Paleo Root Vegetable Soup The winter season always requires some imagination in the produce department. No summer bounty over flowing anywhere!

I try and stick to seasonal produce as it almost always tastes better and is usually much less expensive. Root vegetables are especially tasty this time of year! Couple that with the cool weather and a warming root vegetable soup is born!

Please join me over at Whole New Mom where I am guest posting today and see the recipe for yourself!!

Creamy Paleo Root Vegetable Soup

This post was shared on  GF WednesdayReal Food Wednesday, Wildcrafting Wednesday, Healthy 2Day Wednesdays, Frugal Days Sustainable Ways, Thank Your Body, Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable, Thank Your Body Thursday, Paleo AIP Recipe ROundup, Simple Lives Thursday, GF Friday, Wellness Weekend, Whole Foods  Friday, Healing w/ Foods Friday, Simple Meals Friday, Fight Back Friday,Make Your Own MondayMostly Homemade MondaysNatural Living Mondays,  Slightly Indulgent TuesdayFat Tuesday,Hearth & Soul, Traditional Tuesdays,

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in Grain Free/Paleo, Main Dish, Recipes 4 Everyday & Everyone, Soups
15 comments on “Paleo Creamy Root Vegetable Soup @WholeNewMom
  1. Thank you so much for featuring my green beans! I’m headed over now to Whole New Mom to see your soup!!

2. Eileen Beran says:

That recipe looks fantastic! I love root vegetables, they’re great in soup. Thanks for posting!

3. Lisa Lynn says:

Mmmmm, looks great! I would love to have you join The HomeAcre Hop at:

4. Hannah says:

yummy! we are a whole foods/paleo/primal-ish (haha) family. Please consider sharing your post with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday Link-Up. http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2013/01/eco-kids-tuesday-link-up.html

5. Lisa Lynn says:

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful recipe with Wildcrafting Wednesday and The HomeAcre Hop!

6. Oh this sounds so delicious! My boys and I love soup of all kinds (husband not so much…lol), we eat it all the time for lunches. We’ve recently started eating grain free, so this would be a great addition to our menu! Thanks for sharing! I’d love to invite you to come by and share this blog post on my blog hop, Get Real Frugal Friday! http://realfoodrealfrugal.com/2013/01/18/get-real-frugal-friday-blog-hop-2/

7. Rebecca says:

Tessa, this soup looks divine and I do use so many root vegetables at this time of year! Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday’s Seasonal Celebration! Have a good week:-)Rebecca@ Natural Mothers Network x

8. I hopped over the see the recipe, it looks amazing! Thanks for linking up at Gluten Free Fridays!

9. Love this soup Tessa. I’m sharing it with the Keep It Real community tomorrow. Thank you for sharing and contributing.

10. Thanks for linking up over at Get Real Frugal Friday! I hope you’ll back come by my blog hop today and join us again! http://realfoodrealfrugal.com/2013/01/24/focus-on-the-food-cauliflower-get-real-frugal-friday-3/

11. Thank you for your submission on Nourishing Treasures’ Make Your Own! Monday link-up.

Check back tomorrow when the new link-up is running to see if you were one of the top 3 featured posts! :)

12. emily says:

this looks so yummy! Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays at Nap-Time Creations! You are being featured at this weeks party. Your project has been pinned and shared on my facebook page. The new party will be live Monday evening.

13. Your soup looks delicious. I’m heading over to Whole New Mom now :)

14. Hannah says:

Oh your soup looks delicious! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday. Please be sure to join us again tomorrow! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/

15. Thanks for sharing this at the Paleo AIP Roundtable, Tessa. This is on my personal must-try list.
    Eileen @ Phoenix Helix recently posted…Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable #7My Profile