A loaded keto smoothie bursting with lime flavor and loaded with good-for-you ingredients! This is one smoothie that will leave you satisfied for hours!
When we do smoothies in this house, they are almost always full-meal deals. With my oober picky son…smoothies have provided a valuable way to get some much needed variety into his diet. This key lime pie smoothie is meant to be a full meal!!
Loaded with healthy fats, nutrients, and taste…this key lime pie smoothie should stick with you for hours!
I simply adore citrus…and this time of year there are some beautiful fruits to be had. I have been making lots of varieties of citrus smoothies! This one is creamy and dreamy….always a good combo in my book!
I use my own homemade coconut butter in this recipe, however it can also be purchased at well-stocked grocery stores and online.
There are many optional ingredients in this recipe as well…totally based on individual preferences. Always start with less and add a touch more to get it just the way you like it.
This Paleo key lime pie smoothie is sure to be a hit, try it today!
Not Keto, Whole30 variation?
- This smoothie is SO easily made Whole30 by subbing the low carb sweetener out for a banana.
Want some more nutrition loaded smoothies?
- Paleo Mango Lime Kombucha
- Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie
- Orange Greensicle Smoothie
- Raspberry Creme Smoothie
Keto Lime Smoothie Recipe:
Paleo Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- 2 cups coconut milk I used Trader Joe's Coconut Milk, unsweetened. You can add some of my favorite canned milk variety for extra healthy fats too!
- 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked if you do not have a high power blender to pulverize or macadamia nuts, swoon!
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 handfuls spinach or any greens. I also sometimes add a handful of raw cauliflower. can't taste it, promise!!
- 1 tablespoon erythritol or any favorite low carb sweetener to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter I use my homemade,
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or hemp hearts, optional
- 2 tablespoons collagen this is the brand I use, use tessa10 for 10% any order
- Splash vanilla extract optional
- Zest of one lime to taste, optional
- Liquid stevia or raw honey to taste I prefer NuNaturals, and use about 10-20 drops to taste
Place all ingredients into a blender and whir until smooth and creamy.