A creamy, dairy free paleo pumpkin smoothie loaded with good-for-you ingredients to start your day off right!
A Paleo pumpkin smoothie that is bursting with pumpkin flavor! This one is nut and dairy free too!
Perfect timing for the fall! I have been using this recipe since last winter and never got around to posting it in time for the season.
I tried more pumpkin pie smoothie recipes than I can count until I finally found one that reminded both me and my husband of our favorite pumpkin pie.
I knew I wanted a nut free version so my son could enjoy it too, but raw cashews or pecans (especially toasted ones) would be fabulous here too!
No High Powered Blender?
I use my Blend Tec for smoothie making (among other things!). While this smoothie would work well in a normal blender, you might want to steam the carrot a bit first so they pulverize. Just one of the many reasons I adore my machine..it makes my life easier and removes additional steps from my plate!!
Special ingredients for this paleo pumpkin smoothie:
Additional healthy pumpkin smoothie recipes:
- Pumpkin Cranberry Smoothie
- Green Pumpkin Smoothie
- Paleo AIP Pumpkin Spice Smoothie @ Healy Eats Real
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Smoothie @ What the Fork
Paleo Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe:
If you try this delicious and nutritious smoothie, be sure to come back a leave a star rating a comment below!
Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Nut Free)
- 1 1/2 cup preferred non-dairy milk I use So Delicious coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree fresh is infinitely tastier!
- 1/2 cup preferred yogurt I use plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1 banana peeled
- 10 baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter optional
- 1 scoop collagen for a vegan version you could add raw sunflower seeds, hemp hearts, or your favorite vegan protein powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup OR 1 medjool date
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Stevia to taste
- Ice cubes if you like it cold
Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!