A creamy, dairy free paleo pumpkin smoothie loaded with good-for-you ingredients to start your day off right!
A healthy pumpkin smoothie that is bursting with pumpkin flavor!
Perfect timing for the fall! I have been using this recipe since last winter and never got around to posting it in time for the season.
I tried more pumpkin pie smoothie recipes than I can count until I finally found one that reminded both me and my husband of our favorite pumpkin pie.
I knew I wanted a nut free version so my son could enjoy it too, but raw cashews or pecans (especially toasted ones) would be fabulous here too!
No high powered blender? No problem!
While this smoothie would work well in a normal blender, you might want to add the following step:
- steam the carrot a bit first so they pulverize.
Just one of the many reasons I adore my machine..it makes my life easier and removes additional steps from my plate!!
Special ingredients for this paleo pumpkin smoothie:
I also make my own coconut butter to save money. It’s only one ingredient and quick and easy to make!
Rather than pay $8 or more a jar, I spend a couple of dollars for a pint!
Additional healthy pumpkin smoothie recipes:
- A celebration of all things fall, this Pumpkin Cranberry Smoothie is a full meal!
- My healthy Green Pumpkin Smoothie includes plenty of nutrient dense ingredients to keep you satiated for hours!
- I want to try this Paleo AIP Pumpkin Spice Smoothie!
Paleo Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe:
If you try this delicious and nutritious smoothie, be sure to come back a leave a star rating a comment below!
Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Nut Free)
- 1 1/2 cup preferred non-dairy milk I use So Delicious coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree fresh is infinitely tastier!
- 1/2 cup preferred yogurt I use plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1 banana peeled
- 10 baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter optional
- 1 scoop collagen for a vegan version you could add raw sunflower seeds, hemp hearts, or your favorite vegan protein powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup OR 1 medjool date
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Stevia to taste
- Ice cubes if you like it cold
Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!