Paleo herb roasted squash slices is a crowd pleasing side dish recipe with no grain, no dairy, no gluten! Just lots of fun flavors!
This is a great side dish that comes together quickly and has everyone who has tried it swooning! It tastes buttery, and almost cheesy….even though there is no cheese.
I have even enjoyed it as a nest underneath molten eggs for a breakfast treat!
I like the chewy texture of the skin, but it is easily removable after it if roasted if you prefer.
Want some more easy side dish ideas? Here are a couple that you could try!
- Caramelized Butternut Squash
- Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower w/ Lemon & Garlic
- Sauteed Kale w/ Caramelized Onions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Halve your squash, clean out the seeds and pulp with a sturdy metal spoon.
- Slice the squash into crescent shapes ¼ to ½ inch thick.
- In a bowl, drizzle the ghee or oil over the squash.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the top and toss the slices thoroughly.
- Spread the slices in a single layer and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until the squash slices are tender the coating is turning golden.
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!