Swoon!! Silky, creamy, fudgey goodness that is actually healthy for you!
This is one quick dessert that will send your tastebuds straight into chocolate heaven, and is is perfect for these summer months when many are loathe to turn on the heat to cook ANYTHING!
Quick, easy, and ridiculously smooth and chocolaty. You can garnish with any fresh fruit of the season and a dollop of your favorite whipped coconut cream, or some roasted coconut meat!
Here are some links to some of my favorite ingredients in this recipe:
- Nu Naturals Liquid Stevia,
- Dagoba Cocoa Powder (not raw).
- I still get my my raw cashews for $6.99/pound at Trader Joe’s, and my coconut oil for $5.99 at the same! I am looking in to getting my paws on some organic raw cashews soon! Any of you have any great places you like to shop for good deals on natural groceries?!
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked for a couple of hours minimum, strained
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk (I used light)
- ½ cup berries of choice (I used a frozen cherry/raspberry/blueberry combo)
- ½ cup softened coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons cacao powder
- ¼ cup honey
- 8 drops liquid stevia (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor.
- Puree until super smooth and no fruit pieces are detectable. This will happen in one high powered blender cycle, and longer with a food processor. Let your taste-buds tell you...think silky!
- Be sure to taste for sweetness. Since cutting out cane sugar, I use much less sweetener than I used to, so again, taste to make sure it is what YOU are looking for!
This recipe is shared on Ingredient Challenge Monday, Natural Living Mondays, Mostly Homemade Mondays, GF Tuesdays,Totally Talented Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, , Hearth & Soul, Fat Tuesday, GF Wednesday, Waste Not Want Not, Real Foods Wednesday, Pennywise Platter,