Swoon!! Silky, creamy, fudgey goodness that is actually healthy for you! This Paleo chocolate mousse is a rich and decadent dessert with benefits!
A super quick dessert that will send your taste-buds straight into chocolate heaven. Even better, is is perfect for these summer months when many are loathe to turn on the heat to cook ANYTHING!
Quick, easy, and ridiculously smooth and chocolaty. You can garnish this Paleo chocolate mousse with any fresh fruit of the season and a dollop of your favorite whipped coconut cream, or some roasted coconut meat!
Here are some other chocolate themed recipes perfect Valentines or any time of year!
- Paleo | Raw Chocolate Tart
- Fresh Chocolate Strawberry Pie
- Fudgey Chocolate Brownies – Paleo, Nut, Egg Free
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked for a couple of hours minimum, strained
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk - this is without a doubt my favorite brand for flavor, quality, and FREE of any gums to thicken!
- ½ cup berries of choice (I used a frozen cherry/raspberry/blueberry combo)
- ½ cup softened coconut oil
- 6 tablespoonscacao powder
- ¼ cup honey
- 8 drops liquid stevia (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor.
- Puree until super smooth and no fruit pieces are detectable. This will happen in one high powered blender cycle, and longer with a food processor. Let your taste-buds tell you...think silky!
- Be sure to taste for sweetness. Since cutting out cane sugar, I use much less sweetener than I used to, so again, taste to make sure it is what YOU are looking for!
Any of the links in my posts may be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and pays for the cost of running this free resource!