A mini quiche in the Instant Pot…..a perfect make ahead nourishing breakfast for busy mornings! This recipe is RIPE for tweaks too….easily made Paleo, keto, and Whole30 compliant.
A high protein quiche ready in a fraction of the time with use of an Instant Pot?
It IS possible!
The Instant Pot has gathered quite the cult following in the last few years, and for good reason! I use mine frequently and I love how it saves me so much time and frees up my stove for other uses (and less mess!) It is the busy mom’s best friend!!
About a year ago, I discovered that my whole family LOVES quiche, and it came together in a snap for me! I loved how versatile it was, and how easy it was to adapt to everyone’s tastebuds, as well as to what I had on hand.
I had to figure out how to make it in the Instant Pot for busy school mornings….and boy oh boy, delicious!!
These keto and Whole 30 friendly pressure cooker quiches reheat well, so make more than you need if you want!
And if you are looking for some new recipes to get you out of a breakfast rut, or are looking for new ideas to feed your family a healthy breakfast before starting their days, look no further! These Paleo crustless personal quiches are just the ticket!
Special Diets Ingredient Notes
Quiches are infinitely adaptable:
- You get to play with what vegetables you prefer…..if it makes a tasty vegetable saute, then it will be good here too! OR leave the veggies out all together…YOUR choice!!
- Decide what meat you would like, or leave it out all together. Bacon, ham, and sausage are all traditional. Crab would be good too!
- Cheese or not…that is up to you! It is easily omitted.
Here are some Instant Pot quiche combos to try:
- sweet potato or butternut squash, rosemary, goat cheese, spinach
- zucchini, tomatoes, fresh basil, feta (cultured cashew cheese would be tasty too!)
- bell peppers, tomato, zucchini, cheddar, chipotle puree
- ham, cheese, mushrooms, spinach
- roasted red peppers, spinach, and basil with pancetta
Want some more healthy breakfast options? Try some of these gluten free and Paleo recipes too!
- Creamy Paleo Maple Nut Porridge
- Paleo Strawberry Almond Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins- Gluten Free & Vegan
If you want some more Instant Pot inspirations, check out all my recipes that use a pressure cooker!
Instant Pot Quiche - Keto, Paleo, Whole 30
- 1 tablespoon butter ghee, or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup torn spinach
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 diced ham
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons any milk unsweetened if non-dairy
- 2 tablespoons whole milk ricotta cheese omit for dairy free or Whole 30
- 1/2 cup any cheese shredded (omit for dairy free or Whole 30)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the vegetables and ham in the fat.
Cook about 5 minutes until vegetables are soft, but not brown.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients.
Stir the cooked vegetables into egg mixture.
Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of your Instant Pot.
Spoon the mixture evenly into the 4 ramekins and set on top on steaming trivet in the Instant Pot.
Set the 'manual' time for 6 minutes.
Remove and enjoy!!