This smoked turkey salad makes a perfect food and is a healthy alternative to to any sandwich! Low carb, keto, and Whole30 approved, this flavorful salad makes an amazing lunch!
Call it an appetizer Call it an awesome dip. Or maybe call it a salad like me!!
Call it whatever you want!
This recipe is so refreshing and perfect for a snack or a lunch.
Fresh crunchy, and vibrant vegetables are mixed together with the smoky turkey and set off by a bright lemon dressing.
This salad goes together quickly, and tastes even better if it has a bit to sit and marinate in the fridge.
Smoked Turkey Salad Recipe:
Paleo Smoked Turkey & Crunchy Vegetable Salad
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup blanched green beans chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallots or green onion, more if you like raw onion
- 2 teaspoons dried basil OR 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil. I didn't have any on hand yet!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise I prefer my homemade!
- 1 tablespoon capers
Place all the ingredients together in a bowl and toss.
Serve with Belgian endive spears, Romain, butter lettuce, celery, or your favorite crackers.