Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Noodle Skillet – Gluten & Dairy Free

It's only fair to share...Share on YummlyTweet about this on TwitterShare on StumbleUponShare on FacebookEmail this to someoneShare on Google+Pin on Pinterest

Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Noodle Skillet - Gluten & Dairy Free-5060

As a mom, I absolutely ADORE one pot (or skillet) meals!  They are convenient and super easy to clean up.

As a child, I loved all the variations of Hamburger Helper…but today the frightening ingredient list means even withOUT allergies, I would not choose to feed those boxes to my family.

So how to make this a REAL FOOD meal?  Come with me, and I will show you an easy way to make every kiddo happy with a yummy dinner!

You may also want to check out a couple other of my one skillet meals:

Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Noodle Skillet - Gluten & Dairy Free-5054

Come join me over at my friend Adrienne’s site, Whole New Mom, where I am sharing this recipe today!

This post was shared on Fat Tuesday, Hearth & Soul, Waste Not Want Not, GF WednesdayLets Get Real Fridays, Foodie Fridays,

Posted in Main Dish Tagged with: , ,
10 comments on “Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Noodle Skillet – Gluten & Dairy Free
  1. I love your other skillet meals – I make your chili mac several times a month!!! I can’t wait to head over to Whole Food Mom to get the recipe :)
    Cassidy @ Cassidy’s Craveable Creations recently posted…Paleo Chocolate Buttercream Frosting & A Giveaway!!!My Profile

2. amber says:

Heading over there…

Your Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef noodle Skillet looks delicious,(and so much better than the box). Hope you had a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Have a good week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen recently posted…Orange Tea MuffinsMy Profile

4. Raia says:

I love one-pot meals too, they are a life-saver for moms! Thanks for sharing this at Savoring Saturdays, Tessa – it looks and sounds delicious!
    Raia recently posted…The Ultimate Homemaking BundleMy Profile

5. Thanks for sharing on Mostly Homemade Mondays! I hope you join us again next week :)

Kelli @ The Sustainable Couple

6. Karen says:

Tried this out on the weekend. Perfect Sunday meal and now I have leftovers for the week (which I’m excited about)! Great flavour, very easy to make. My noodles suggested 7-10 minutes of cooking time but some how the 15 minute cooking time worked out in the recipe. Thank you!

7. Gwenn Panny says:

Oh wow. Now I’m drooling. LOL
    Gwenn Panny recently posted…Helpful SiteMy Profile

8. Yum! This looks amazing! My mom use to make a homemade version of hamburger helper as well, and now I’m craving it! :)

Thanks for sharing with waste Not Want Not wednesday!

9. Christine says:

Hamburger helper gone all-natural? Sign me up! This brings back memories of childhood with five hungry kids racing to the table. Thanks for such a delicious-looking recipe!